You can view the users who have attempted to login to your website.
- You can view the date users attempted to login.
- You can view whether the login attempt was successful or not.
- You can see which ip and browser the users are trying from.
You can view detailed information about the server and software of your WordPress website.
- You can view a lot of information about the current status of your php configuration
- You can view which extensions are active on your server.
- You can view the server and cookie information of your website.
You can view the errors that have occurred on your website or server.
- You can see the location and date of the error logs.
- You can easily clear the records.