This plugin hides all functionality available in the new Gutenberg block editor
- You can use old style meta boxes.
- You can use the Gutenberg editor whenever you want.
You can hide the standard WordPress information by customizing the WordPress admin panel for your administrators or clients.
- You can hide the content you don't want in the Admin Panel
- You can hide Admin Bar, Help Box, Update Messages, WordPress Logo and links, WordPress Version Check in the admin panel.
- You can change the WordPress Admin Page title.
- You can change the WordPress logo.
- You can choose which user roles your edits will apply to.
You can quickly switch between user and administrator accounts in your WordPress Admin Panel.
- You can change user without entering username and password.
- You can test your website and admin panel with different user types.
- You can choose which admin roles can use this feature.
- After you switch to a new user account, you can continue testing your website that you are logged into as that user.
You can add a maintenance page to your website that lets visitors know your site is down for maintenance.
- You can design the Maintenance Mode page as you wish with editör.
- You can add background image and color.
- You can set the background position and repeat.
You can duplicate any type of content on your WordPress website with one click.
- You can set the contents for which the Duplicate feature will be active.
- You can make edits to draft contents without breaking the original content.
- You can publish the draft content manually whenever you want.
You can customize the WordPress Admin panel login page and create a custom login page for your administrators.
- You can change the login page logo.
- You can change the login page background.
- You can customize the login page form and button
- You can hide login page register, hide back url, hide privacy, Remember me features.
You can customize the WordPress Dashboard depending on admin roles.
- You can change admin panel logo and dashboard title
- You can hide Dashboard widgets based on admin roles.
- You can add Dashboard Messages and show them to the user types you want.
You can organize the admin panel menu depending on admins roles.
- You can edit the admin menu as you wish.
- You can show different menu items for each admin role.
- You can hide the menu items you don't want.
- You can change the order of the menu links by dragging and dropping.
- You can change the name of the menu item.
- You can reset all edits and restore the menu at any time.
You can set admin roles and access permissions on your website.
- You can add different admin roles to your site.
- You can set all permissions of user roles on your website.
- You can set the permissions of user roles for all pages and plugins that you add to your website later.
- When user login the website you can redirect specific admin role automatically another page.